Thursday, August 19, 2010

Computer Problems

So, everything has been great with my new laptop all summer, that is right up until school will be starting back next week and I'll actually be needing it.  I've started getting the "blue screen of death" which is basically a blue screen that comes up to tell you that windows has crashed and will restart.  These occurrences have been getting more and more frequent until they are only about 30 minutes apart.  That doesn't even leave me enough time to use my laptop in one of my classes.  It's all very frustrating and on top of that, the customer supports only suggestion was to run a factory reset on the computer.  What kind of a fix is that?  So now I'm frantically trying to back up all my files so I can do so and see if it gets fixed.  I really don't need a problem like this right now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment